Solo Travel Tips is now accepting guest blog posts from travel bloggers and experienced writers. We’re looking for great content about your solo travel experiences that we can share with our readers every month.
Our goal is to publish at least one guest post every month on solo travel topics that can help and inspire our readers, including personal stories about specific destinations, where to go, what to see and what to do (cities, sights, attractions, countries etc), tips to make solo travel affordable, fun and safe, “off-the-beaten track” places and posts aimed at female solo travellers.
Rules For Acceptance
We don’t have many rules but please note the following:
- All content must be unique and original. Please do not copy and paste from the Web.
- Posts should be between 600-1,000 words
- Content must be exclusively published on our blog i.e. nowhere else.
- You may reference other relevant articles by linking to them in your post.
- Please send a royalty-free featured image with your articles (634×360 pixels).
- We require a short author byline (2-3 sentences) about you that we will add to the bottom of your post. A profile photo (80 x 80 pixels) is recommended but not essential. You may also include 1 link to your website or a social media profile.
- Posts must be in .doc or .docx format (Word) and include your author byline.
Please email your post to us at email@example.com allowing 5-7 business days for us to review your post. If it is accepted, we will email you the date when your post will be published and shared across our social media profiles.
Thank you for your interest and we look forward to your submissions!