The Solo Travel Guide
Aimed at the novice and more experienced solo traveller The Solo Travel Guide is the only book you’ll need to plan, book and enjoy your next trip alone.
Crammed full of tips, advice and resources, The Solo Travel Guide is designed to help you travel safely and travel well.
Written by a travel industry insider with over 25 years experience The Solo Travel Guide has everything you need to know, including:
- Where to go and the best time to visit
- Packing tip and how to “life hack” your suitcase
- Advice to help you travel safely yet still have fun
- How to meet others even if you’re shy!
- Should you choose an organised tour or travel independently?
- Huge resource list of apps, websites and social networks for solos
- And so much more…
Revised and completely updated for 2017, The Solo Travel Guide is a no-fluff guide to help you travel alone but still have the time of your life!