Hi, I’m Anil. That’s a photo of me with my son, Luca!
I’m the founder of Solo Travel Tips and I’m passionate about travelling solo, meeting new people and experiencing different cultures.
Having worked in the travel industry for over 25 years including with hotels, cruise lines and travel agencies, I know a thing or two about creating enjoyable vacations that are fun, safe and memorable for all the right reasons.
I’m based in the UK but often travel solo to visit friends and relatives around the globe in places as different as Italy, the USA and India.
During my travels, I meet many people who are travelling alone either by choice or by circumstance. I’m often asked for advice on solo travel, which is how this website came about.
I love making a difference and want to help you travel confidently anywhere by yourself. You can connect with me (and my growing community) on social media. Solo Travel Tips is on the following social networks so please stop by and say hello, we’re a friendly bunch 🙂
- Do you need help budgeting for your next trip? Join fellow solo travellers in the Solo Travel Tips community and get your free Travel Budget Calculator. You’ll also receive my weekly blog post straight to your inbox. Each week, I dive deep into a specific topic to inform, inspire and empower the solo traveller.
- Can’t wait for the blog posts? Get advice and resources on how to travel solo with my new ebook, The Solo Travel Guide.
- Want to share your story? I’d love to hear from you! Check out the submission guidelines on the Guest Posts page and send your post to me at the email below with “Guest Post” in the subject line.
- Interested in advertising on Solo Travel Tips to reach a thriving community of solo travellers? Please visit the Sponsor Page and contact me via email with “Sponsor” in the subject line.
- If you have questions or would like to get in touch, you can email me at email@example.com.
And remember…on your next trip, you might be travelling by yourself but you’re never alone because you’re now part of the Solo Travel Tips community.
Wishing you safe and fun travels!
Founder, Solo Travel Tips